Monday, February 28, 2011

Machete Machete Prop Halloween?

(trans. and TMX) 100 FANS!

do well, what hope have already passed the hundred fans! It seemed impossible not so long ago that I'm with the blog, but if, as a hundred ...

This recipe comes in a magazine. I've done in cake form, just like my sister, who has been to whom I have copied. For I dedicate this to her, my follower 101 (and has already cost you ...) and my brother who is my fan number 100.

   INGREDIENTS (14 muffins or a cake)     
  
350g flour (flour I Santa Rita for muffins and biscuits)
 1sobre  yeast (I did not need to use special flour)  
  
2 eggs 150 gr.
yogurt
  
150g sugar 120 gr. 4-5

butter pears orange zest pinch salt


TRADITIONAL
   
  Prepare dough by mixing flour, yeast and salt. Separately, beat butter until creamy and  
  stirring constantly, slowly add sugar.  
  Add the orange zest. Incorporate eggs one at a non-stop beating. Add the pork steaks in flour and yeast.  
  Add the yogurt.    
  Peel and chop the pears and add them. 
Bake 50 minutes or so, in the case of cake shape.
Honear 30 min. About the
  muffins for  

DEVELOPMENT THERMOMIX

Whitening eggs and sugar, with Butterfly 5 minutes, temp. 37 °, vel. 3 and a half. When finished, 4 mintues more at the same speed, not temperature. Removed
the butterfly. Add the butter and yogurt and give a few laps to 3. Agregramos
flour, baking powder, orange zest and essence. Whisk first 3 and then up to two minutes at speed 5.
Add the sliced \u200b\u200bpears and mix with a spatula.




0 comments:

Post a Comment