Friday, January 7, 2011

Cheshire Cat Homemade Costume Ideas

Today is my birthday!!

Today is my birthday, and I had many messages from friends to congratulate me, that's why I want to share.
Facebook too: Titiyira Pizarro, Rosario Molina, Detex Fabrics Crafts, Irma Moreno, Griselda Cruz, Susana Bellati, Carina Rodriguez, Montse Alonso, Clara Vargas, Gaba Exclusive Designs, Carlota Velazquez, Leo Molina, Crafts Mares, Estela Martini Groans Woodlands, Marchu Scarlett, Amalia Lucia, Elizabeth Gino, Ale Barrios, Ruth Beltran Serrano, Alex Lu, Carina Molina.



sent me a wonderful message, I want to thank you all very much. MAURA

friend! Recontras happy birthday .. hehe .. I send all best wishes for you ... kisses MARTA ISABEL.


Ver amor_de_s...jpg en presentación

ANAMA Thanks for your wishes. It is a great friend in the distance, but in every moment she always remembers.
also want to thank my friends of the groups in which I participate. Silvia
happy birthday !!!!!!!! Have a great day surrounded by all your loved ones besote .... (LUCAABY)


Silvia hello happy birthday god bless you a big hug ....


ALEIDA Silvia

... happy birthday to ..!!! Happy birthday to
...!!
birthday to birthday to ... ... requetefeliz birthday to!
A big kiss and you meet all the wishes! Patry




Have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A kiss



Lys Hope you had a wonderful birthday.


A kiss MARTA SANCHO


SILVIA DEAR HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!


Have a GREAT DAY! RECEIVE MANY KISSES and goodies!
A HUG AT A DISTANCE! JULIA
Hello Silvia, happy birthday !!!!!!, that passes very well, along with all your loved ones, I wish you the best, kisses Margaret

Silvia Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you cuddled a lot and not have to do anything! more to enjoy and relax! A big kiss! Vanina Figueroa

Silvana Hi dear I hope you spend a Day Great surrounded by your lovely family, well cared for and pampered as befits a cute little person as he is you ... I wish you dear, I love you and send you a big kiss and a hug break bones (as it says Ana Lilia) hehe .. MONICA


Amiga linda
you have a beautiful and happy birthday! Gaby

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SILVIAAAAA, VERY HAPPY TO MEET YOU ... TUS TO SUE; OS ARE MET AND THAT ALL YOUR CHARGES ARE MORE LIGHT IN ALL THAT IS THIS A; O. .. NEXT, SEE ... Elsa
Have a beautiful day full of joy, love and gifts Hugs thousands
God bless you Leo.


Silvia
many years. good health, lots of hugs, love and blessings of God. That in those troubled or sad days always find a helping hand and words of encouragement and receive encouragement. Sports

your birthday, because you'll never be so young. But be careful, because you've never been so old. Happy Birthday. TIARA.
cumple6.gif
Very Happy Birthday, Silvia. I hope you spend a happy day, and you meet many more. Regards Carmen


Very Happy Birthday Silvia !!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day with your loved and pampered like you deserve it .... BESITOS Y FELICIDADESSSSS slap on INES. Hi Silvia
you have a great day, sà © happy! Stella.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ENJOY A LOT OF THIS DAY AND RECEIVE MANY MIMOS, LIDIA R.
Many blessings, Silvia, enjoy your day. God bless you today and siempre.MINTE. Congratulations

Amiga. Have a great day, kisses, LUISA. Silvia

passing the best birthday friend !!!!! I wish with all my heart, you enjoy enormous, in the company of your family, you eat lots of cake and you consent muchísimoooo !!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! ! ! ! ! ! Silvana

paty!
that you have a beautiful birthday!
you'll be very happy today and always! LaLa

Silvia, Happy Birthday!


my computer I was waiting to congratulate you and put a pretty good file but either way, the viruses are scrubbed and format it so touching ... I play so simple from my hubby. Anyway

accept my best wishes, God bless you and give you the desires of your heart! Solange.


YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BESOTE ALICIA.
Happy Birthday, Silvia. A kiss, Cele

CUMPLEEE HAPPY! Many blessings! NINA. Hi Silvia
Happy Birthday, That Lovely Lupita Marquez passes Tijuana



I have a little bit off to wish you a happy fulfilled!

I hope you will spend very nice,

and receiving all the love of family and friends

why he did not want missing mine!

thousand kisses ... and happy birthday!!

Estel @
CONGRATULATIONS you had a birthday surrounded by love. Peru gets a hug. Cecilia C. Silvia
dear, I hope that today and throughout your year, your family goze in excellent health, you too, and that only good comes to your home cumpleañeros.ANNISSA hugs.


With Love, Claudia.
Dear Silvia ... I will not sleep without hello on your birthday and hope you had a great day with family ..... ... with many gifts ... and a delicious cake .... Lylian. Silvia
! Have a Beautiful day der Birthdays, congratulations! Edith.
SILVIA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope a good time surrounded by loved ones. Yolanda
Hello Silvia: One more year, one year less important thing is that we enjoy. Happy Birthday! Love, Sabine.
Silvia, received a strong slap on the wrist and a big hug when we were kids like Happy Birthday Estela de Buenos Aires
hello silvia saludosss I join the passes very nice q Ibal
vero Silvia Congratulations. I hope you had a happy birthday. A hug Hirmas diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Happy! haha love from Colombia


Silvia Happy Birthday, Have a beautiful day! Coqui

0 comments:

Post a Comment