Friday, December 31, 2010

Statistics Calculator

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Story

Imagenes de feliz año 2011
To all my friends who visit me and I still wish you a very happy night and that next year brings much love, peace and prosperity for her and her family.
Kisses and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Happiness is a multi-well that when it is divided. Power
organize an agenda in my heart And it
save not only my daily commitments,
But also,

The names of my friends ...
Those who live far away and those who live near
The earliest and latest
Those who see every day and rarely see,
Those who always remember and sometimes forget,
The number of hours of difficult and joyful times,
Those who unintentionally hurt and wounded me,
Those who know deeply and I know surface
The you owe me and I owe
Those who taught me and teach those who were left ... And I fervently
from here
And where everyone choose
That friendship may be experienced and feels like a place of rest,
favor the possibility of making sense of belonging
A space sincere and genuine affection,
A place to come,
In the struggle of life ...
May the spirit of the New Year then, each soul
a fragrant flower
For every tear, a smile,
rancor, a meeting to the wisdom of forgiveness,
And every heart, be an open house
To receive, hold, hold, comprehend,
tolerate, accept differences,
simply give and give generously ...
"CONGRATULATIONS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment