Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cr2025 Lithium Battery Walmart

SQUID AND CLAMS 'S STYLE (FC)

This recipe does not know whether to call or use express. It express for having done before the sauce, the recipe is one we have only to throw the ingredients into the bowl and let us cook a good rice. Of use is because it carries the broth to make a clams marinera .

really
this rice is delicious, and my I have opened a new horizon to see what we can cook very well as what type of cans. Not that there's my idea, Dololava some time ago put a rice scallops in scallop sauce , although I have not done, I do, and remembering the recipe, with ingredients I had at home , left the rice, to repeat many times.



Ingredients (2 persons)

60 ml frozen sofrito (tomato + onion + garlic)
1 can of clams natural: 135gr. drained of its juice boiled octopus
: 2 feet 1.5
3.5 measuring cups sauce marinerasobrante of marine clams Sal
(In moderation as elsofrito and broth and bring the seaside)

PREPARATION:

Add all ingredients wing bowl, salt it and stir well.

For elsofrito not have done previously:
Cut the onion and ajofinamente. 20 minutes connect manual menu, add a splash of oil and saute the vegetables lacubeta. When you are almost done add grated eltomate and cook until cooked through. Cancel the Menu and add the remaining ingredients.

closed the top of the menu and program FussionCook rice, with valve closed.
menúdespresurizamos Once finished manually.


this recipe I made with extra rice has sent me Dacsa . It is the first I've used, but I have several recipes in mind to use the special basmati and sushi.

On their website you will find all products and a lot recipes, many of them also Thermomix.



























Many thanks to Dacsa by gift. Ah! and I have two shirts, but of those I have no photo.


I feel

0 comments:

Post a Comment